You don’t want to be bogged down by administration, but failing to comply with statutory obligations can lead to penalties that can be easily avoided.
We can make sure the following are not overlooked:
- Filing of accounts at Companies House
- Preparation and filing of annual return
- Preparation of AGM and EGM minutes
- Maintenance of Statutory Records
- Registered Office facility
- Preparation and filing of dormant accounts
- You choose the level of support you require – and we will agree a fixed fee to perform this work.
We can also deal with other less frequent matters, such as:
- Change of Company name
- Increases in Authorised Share Capital
- Bonus Issue of Shares
- Changes of Articles and Memorandum
To discuss how we can help you call Catherine Ingram on 01443 841 184 firstname.lastname@example.org
O’brien & Partners - Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors.
Member of The Institiute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.